Basic Sciences Core
The mission of the Basic Sciences Core is to provide state-of-the art services and training in relevant methods and techniques used by HIV laboratory investigators including virologic, molecular, immunological, imaging and next generation sequencing.
The Core provides training through individual-level technical support and larger CFAR-wide events. These include the hands-on Core service laboratory “open house” series and the annual Core Service Providers Research Day. Recordings are available for these virtual events.
- Virus Detection and Analysis Molecular Virology
- Next Generation Sequencing
- RCMI Proteomics
- Artificial Intelligence and Drug Discovery
- Research Pathology
- Flow Cytometry and Cellular Immunology
- Multiparametric Flow Cytometry
- Biacore Molecular Interaction Shared Resource
- Microscopy and Imaging
- Center for Functional and Molecular Imaging
Request to Use Core Services
For more information or to request Basic Sciences Core services, please complete the Basic Sciences Core Services Request Form.