The Administrative Core provides leadership for the DC CFAR Cores and Scientific Working Groups, promotes synergies across the eight collaborating institutions, and supports partnerships with government, community, and academic collaborators. The Core promotes multidisciplinary and multi-institutional science through administrative and fiscal oversight, management of resources, and the facilitation of effective communication.
- Membership and Orientation
- Citywide Seminars and Research Days
- Scientific Interest Groups and Scientific Working Groups Activities
- Introductions to Potential Collaborators and Community Members
- Coordination of Response to NIH Funding Opportunities
- Letters of Support
Request to Use Core Services
For more information or to request Administrative Core services, please complete the Core Services Request Form.