The Clinical and Population Sciences Core provides technical guidance on the design, implementation and analysis of clinical studies.
- Consultation and training on clinical research topics
- Consultation on IRB issues
- Support in protocol development
- Patient recruitment and referral tools and support
- Access to specimen banks
- Connectivity to collaborators
The Core facilitates engagement with DC CFAR affiliated clinical research sites, programs, and centers. These resources offer access to clinical specimens, biological specimens, patient populations, and extensive secondary datasets for research exploration.