Yan Wang, DrPH, MD
- Associate Professor, Department of Prevention and Community Health, Milken Institute School of Public Health, The George Washington University
- 950 New Hampshire Avenue, NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20052
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Research Activities:
- I am a co-investigator on a research project by Dr. Deanna Kerrigan on the research related to stigma, HIV prevention and HIV treatment among women sexual worker with and without HIV infection.
- I have collaborated with Dr. Tamara Taggart at GWU on a research project related to use of PrEP use among young black men who have sex with men and submitted the R21 application.
- I have collaborated with Dr. Peter Memiah at UMB and submitted an R01 application on the health consequences of young men who have sex with men.
- I have published several papers related to risky sexual behaviors among men who have sex with men.