Naomi Luban, MD
Chief, Laboratory Medicine, Director, Transfusion Medicine/The Edward J. Miller Donor Center, Associate Program Director, Pediatric Clinical Research Center, Children's National Medical Center; Vice Chair, Academic Affairs, Department of Pediatrics, GW
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Principal Investigator. Transfusion Infections: Pediatric Prospective Study (TRIPPS).
- Principal Investigator. Transfusion-Associated Hepatitis C and G Infection in Children: Analysis of risk; Viral Persistence and Chronic Liver Disease.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Invited Lecturer. Transfusion Safety: Where are we today? The Eighth Cooley's Anemia Symposium. Sponsored by the New York Academy of Sciences. Lake Buena Vista, FL.
- Visiting Professor and Invited Grand Rounds Lecturer. Transfusion Safety: Where are we today? Texas Children's Cancer Center, Baylor College of Medicine. Houston, TX.
Current HIV/AIDS Clinical Activities:
- Director, Transfusion Medicine.
Current HIV/AIDS Service Activities:
- Member, Blood Use Improvement Committee, 2008-2009. CNMC Medical Executive Committee.
- CRI Strategic Planning, Children's National Medical Center, 2009