Skip to main content
Maria Cecilia Zea, PhD
- Co-Director, Social and Behavioral Sciences Core, DC CFAR; Professor, Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences, Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, The George Washington University
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Latino men who have sex with men, Latina transgender women, promotion of HIV testing.
- Mentoring early career scholars.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Emory/DC CFAR Adelante Program
Current HIV/AIDS Service Activities:
- Co-Director, Social and Behavioral Science Core