Skip to main content
Marc R. Blackman, MD
- Associate Chief of Staff for Research and Development, Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- 50 Irving Street NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20422
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities
- Effects of HIV/AIDS and HIV/AIDS therapy on endocrine-metabolic function.
- Effects of hormone intervention (e.g. growth hormone, growth hormone secretagogues, testosterone, etc) on body composition, endocrine-metabolic, cardiovascular and immune functions, and HRQOL, in HIV/AIDS patients.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities
- Presentations related to research activities noted above.
Current HIV/AIDS Services Activities
- Member, DC CFAR Oversight Committee.