Leah Squires, PhD
- Staff Psychologist, Department of Psychology, Washington DC VA Medical Center
- 50 Irving St NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20422
- [email protected]
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- DC CFAR Pilot Grant funded study, “Assessing Intimate Partner Violence Among Men w/at Risk for HIV”, examines the validity of a brief screen for intimate partner violence among men with HIV and those at risk for HIV infection.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- National Coordinator: VA Liver Disease/HIV Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
- Clinical Supervisor for psychology trainees at extern, intern and postdoctoral level
Current HIV/AIDS Clinical Activities:
- HIV/Liver Disease Psychologist: provide integrated psychology services to veterans living with HIV and/or liver disease at the Washington DC VA Medical Center.