Skip to main content
Kathleen A. Thoma, EdD, CCRP, CPH
- Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Research and Leadership, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, George Washington University and Program Director of the undergraduate program in Clinical Research Administration
- Suite 300
- 2000 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, District Of Columbia 20037
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Psychosocial aspects of living with HIV/AIDS.
- The impact of health literacy and education on medication adherence.
- Retention in care.
- The clinical research experience.
- Females living with HIV/AIDS.
- Qualitative research on HIV/AIDS.