Rachel S. Robinson, PhD, MA
- Associate Professor, School of International Service, American University
- 4400 Massachusettes Avenue NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20016
- [email protected]
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Robinson, Rachel Sullivan. Forthcoming (2017). Intimate Interventions in Global Health: Preventing Pregnancy and HIV in Sub-Saharan Africa. New York: Cambridge University Press.
- MacArthur Foundation, “Managing the Politics of Adolescent Sexuality Education in Nigeria and Mississippi,” co-PI with Jeremy Shiffman (American University).
- "Health Interventions, Anti-Western Sentiment, and Homophobia in Sub-Saharan Africa," with Nicole Angotti (American University) and Tara McKay (Vanderbilt University)
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Courses related to HIV/AIDS offered in the School of International Service at American University (instructor) - Organizations, Governance, and Global Health (MA), The Politics of Population (BA)