Skip to main content
Priscilla Dass-Brailsford, EdD, MPH
- Associate Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Georgetown University; Chair, International Psychology, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology & Research
- 120 2115 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, District Of Columbia
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- The intersection between psychological trauma and HIV/AIDS among individuals from historically oppressed or stigmatized groups.
- Culturally specific coping among ethnic minorities diagnosed with HIV/AIDS.
- Women's pathways to healing from HIV/AIDS.
- Trauma informed interventions to increase treatment compliance among African American Women living with HIV/AIDS.
- Global comparative studies of the HIV/AIDS epidemic.