Skip to main content
Deanna Kerrigan, PhD, MPH
- Chair of the Department of Prevention and Community Health, Milken Institute School of Public Health, George Washington University
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Research Activities:
- Led multiple studies on the development and evaluation of community empowerment-based HIV prevention interventions among marginalized women in Latin America and the Carribbean and sub-Saharan Africa.
- Was Co-Director of the Prevention Core of the JHU Center for AIDS Research (CFAR).
- Directed a global HIV prevention implementation science project, Research to Prevention (R2P), funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- Worked as a program officer for the Ford Foundation, leading their Sexuality and Reproductive Health and Rights portfolio in Brazil.