David Leitenberg, MD, PhD
- Associate Professor, Department of Microbiology, Immunology & Tropical Medicine, The George Washington University; Director of Immunology, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Children's National Medical Center
- [email protected]
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- CD4 regulation of T cell effector function and FAS-mediated cell death.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Medical student teaching in first year immunology course
- Resident/Fellow teaching in clinical diagnostic testing
Current HIV/AIDS Clinical Activities:
- Director, Immunology Laboratory; CNMC
Current HIV/AIDS Service Activities:
- Director; Immunology core facility; DC CFAR
- Maintain compliance with DAIDS quality assurance program for lymphocyte subset monitoring.