Daisy Le, PhD, MPH, MA
- Assistant Professor, Department of Policy, Populations, and Systems Community, School of Nursing, The George Washington University
- Suite 500
- 1919 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20006
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Research Activities:
- Researching risk factors relating to the comorbidity between HIV/AIDS and cancer (e.g., barriers and facilitators to prevention, testing/screening, care and treatment).
- Researching the intersection of health disparities, social determinants of health, and commuity-engaged research by developing, implementing, and evaluating population-relevant/appropriate strategies to improve cancer screening and access to care among racial and gender minorities living with, or at risk, for HIV.
- Principal Investigator of "Promoting HPV Self-Sampling Test Kits to Increase Cervical Cancer Screening among Women Living with HIV", a mixed-methods study that will assess the acceptibility, feasibility, and perceived effectiveness of promoting human papillomavirus (HPV) self-sampling test kits to increase cervial cancer screening among women living with HIV (WLHIV) from the Washington, DC metropolitan area.