Skip to main content
Sharmila Mohanraj, MD
- Assistant Professor, Infectious Disease Division, Georgetown University
- 3800 Reservoir Rd
Washington, District Of Columbia
- [email protected]
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Educational Activities:
- Regularly give didactics on HIV-related topics for medical students and residents rotating on the Infectious Diseases consult service.
- Medstar Montgomery Medical Center Grand Rounds on Feb 4th, 2016. Topic: HIV-related Pulmonary Infections. Qualified as CME for HIV-requirement.
- National Hematology Foundation Annual Meeting on Sept 19th, 2014. Role: Guest Speaker on Update on HIV.
- Six years of integrase inhibitor use in a metropolitan city. Poster presentation. CROI 2019.
- Hemolytic Anemia in a Patient with HIV and HCV. Oral case presentation at Citywide Infectious Diseases Conference. Philadelphia, PA. May 2011.
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Clinical Activities:
- Regular rotations as teaching attending on the Infectious Diseases consult service, where we often have complicated HIV patients on our census.
- Have a weekly clinic with my own cohort on HIV patients, as well as supervise fellows with their cohort of longitudinal HIV patients.