Skip to main content
Afsoon Roberts, MD
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine and Division of Infectious Disease, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, The George Washington University
- 2150 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Suite 8-416
Washington, District Of Columbia
- [email protected]
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Serve as Principal Investigator on HIV treatment trials.
- Collaborate on studies targeting HIV-related metabolic complications.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Medical school lecturer on the topic opportunistic infections due to HIV infection.
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care for patients seen for HIV therapy and complications of HIV.
Current HIV/AIDS Clinical Activities:
- Provide outpatient care for HIV infected patients and HIV infected hospitalized patients with opportunistic infections and other complications of HIV.