Skip to main content
Sidney W. Fu, MD, PhD
- Professor, Department of Medicine, Associate Director, Division of Genomic Medicine, Medical Faculty Associates, The George Washington University
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Mechanism of HIV-1 TAR miRNA in protecting against apoptosis.
- Role of miRNA in HIV-related cancer.
Current HIV/AIDS Educational Activities:
- Lecturing in Micro236 on viral genomics/pathway analysis.
- Joined the Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Tropical Medicine.