Carlos E. Rodriguez-Diaz, PhD, MPH, MCHES (He/Him/El)
- Associate Professor, Vice-Chair, Department of Prevention and Community Health, Milken Institute School of Public Health, George Washington University
- Suite 300
- 950 New Hampshire Avenue NW
Washington, District Of Columbia 20052
- [email protected]
- Faculty Profile
Current HIV/AIDS Research Activities:
- Dr. Rodriguez-Diaz conducts community-based participatory socio-behavioral and intervention research.
- He is currently conducting several implementation science projects in Washington, DC, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean region.
- He is studying culturally appropriate interventions to improve HIV prevention services with criminal justice-involved people, Latino men who have sex with men, and transgender and gender diverse populations.
- He is also developing training opportunities to engage and retain more Latinos/as/xs in HIV research.
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Educational Activities:
Faculty Member of the Northeast/Caribbean AIDS Education and Training Center (AETC)
Current HIV/AIDS-Related Service Activities:
Co-Chair of the DC CFAR Latino/a/x Special Interest Group.
Member of the Board of Directors of NMAC and is the Chair of the Board of Directors of Coai, Inc.; a community-based organization proving services to the LGBTQ+ populations in Puerto Rico.
- President (2021-2023) of the Society for the Scientific Study of Sexuality.